If someone has an old soul, can their past lives affect their current life or future happiness? Does unfinished business from the past affect us in our current and future relationships and life choices?
In my experience it does, and the key to identifying these influences from past lives can often be found in certain traits and symptoms. These signs always have a significance. It is like unlocking a lock on a box by finding the right key. Once you have the right key you can unlock your past and reflect on the future.
Researching this subject I have identified ten common signs of reincarnation and past lives:
It was as if she would never be whole until the secrets of the past were exposed ~ Rachel Abbott
1. Recurring dreams. Past life issues surfacing are often announced by repetitive dreams. It is important to be aware of these dreams, or nightmares. How many times did you have the dream? Where did the dream take place? What happens in the dream? Does it change over time? I find with many of my clients, who are dealing with past life issues spilling over into this lifetime, that they would see letters or numbers in a dream, as well as colors and symbols.
2. Unusual habits or patterns. Is there am inexplicable habit or obsessive pattern in your life that you repeat over and over, and you have no idea why? It may originate from a former life.
3. Strange memories. Do you remember events, places or people that must be from another time, because these memories are not of anything that you encountered in this current lifetime?
4. Déjà Vu. Have you felt that something has happened before or that you have been in a certain place at a certain time in the past? That eerie feeling that something has already happened before maybe connected to a past life.
5. Geographic alienation. If you are born and live in one country, but instead feel a strong connection with a another place, it may be a reflection of a past life.
6. Birthmarks. Birthmarks may be signs of wounds, physical trauma or scars from a previous life.
People from the past, have a tendency to walk back into the present, and run over the future ~ Anthony Liccione
7. Symptoms. Aches, pains and other physical symptoms that have no clear cause and cannot be explained or diagnosed by a medical professional, may originate from a past life.
8. Mental imagery. When someone undergoes hypnosis and they person can describe what they looked like in another lifetime, or can clearly describe places they have never been to in this lifetime, it can be linked to previous lives.
9. Passions. Our passions and interests in this lifetime are often a reflection of a past life. Someone who collects art in this life, may have been an artist in a previous life, for example.
10. Obsession with historic people or events. People who are the reincarnation of a specific well-known person from the past, often have an obsession or keen interest in that individual and the times they lived in. They often also look a lot like that person in facial features. For example, American General George S. Patton avidly believed in reincarnation and it is rumored that he held that he had many former lives, including: a cave man, the Roman soldier who wounded Jesus Christ’s with a spear, a soldier in the Middle Ages, a soldier in the army of Alexander the Great, Hannibal, as well as a marshal under Napoleon.
| PsychicAccess.comGrowing up on the streets of Columbus Ohio, Raymond learned at a very young age that he was gifted in many ways, including the ability to read someone’s eyes and using a regular deck of playing cards to read the future! His mother was from a Native American family, namely the Black Foot tribe, and his father was German. Raymond discovered that both sides of his family had a psychic legacy. Over the years he has gained additional knowledge from books and by talking to trusted family members. Raymond has been doing psychic reading for others for over 3 decades, and over the years he gained many loyal clients from all walks of life. Visit Raymond for a reading at |
Leave a Reply