As difficult as it is to forgive, remember that forgiveness is about freeing yourself. Freeing yourself from pain, anger, fear and attachment to unhealthy people and situations, is vital on our journey to enlightenment.
The following is a powerful forgiveness meditation I created for my Kundalini yoga classes. My clients who have done this meditation have told me that they felt lighter, as if an emotional weight had fallen off of them. Many have said the next time they saw someone they had resentment toward, they felt like crying, hugging them or telling them they had forgiven them.
1. Sit in the easy pose (on the ground, legs bent, spine straight).
2. Close eyes.
To forgive is the highest, most beautiful form of love. In return, you will receive untold peace and happiness ~ Robert Muller
3. Roll your eyes up to the brow point, as if you are looking at something on your forehead while your eyes are closed.
4. Rub your hands together to create heat and energy.
5. Cover your heart with your left hand. Cross your right hand over the left.
6. Visualize yourself sitting in easy pose on one side of a small creek. Hear the water running, the birds singing. Feel the sun and light breeze on your face. Across from you is every person in this life, that has betrayed you, lied to you, cheated on you, gossiped about you, stolen from you, abused you, and so forth.
When you hold resentment toward another, you are bound to that person or condition by an emotional link that is stronger than steel. Forgiveness is the only way to dissolve that link and get free ~ Catherine Ponder
7. Now visualize a small bridge that runs across the creek. After a few minutes, stand up at the end of the bridge, on your side of the creek. One by one allow each person to come across the bridge to your side. Hear them apologize for what they have done. Know that this is their higher self speaking with you. After their apology, hug them and let them go on their way. Continue until there are no people left on the opposite side of the creek.
| PsychicAccess.com.Satya lives in Northern California and is a natural Clairvoyant, Empath, Conduit, teacher, author, animal lover, healer, Reiki Master and an advanced yoga instructor. She has provided valuable psychic assistance to Hollywood stars, athletes, and everyone else in-between. A multi-layered Intuitive, with many unique gifts at her disposal, she can give you a doorway into the past as well as a gateway to a happier future. With her long distance energy work, she provides healing for people and animals too! She instantly spots karmic connections from past lives that directly affect current situations, helping clients to move through them quickly. For accurate solutions on just about any pressing problem, you can find Satya at |
One Response to “Forgiveness Meditation”
Leave a Reply