Frequently in my readings these days, I feel my clients are fragmented; rather like jigsaw characters. I describe this as being ‘disconnected from the source of their being’. This is a common occurrence lately, as we find ourselves tugged in different directions, striving to multitask, whilst juggling our time and resources. Where did the balance of work, rest, play and sleep go?
We find it hard to accept delays and yet, there are times when we need to be still. Frustration or impatience doesn’t help our desired changes to unfold. That situation we are hoping for, or that person we really want to meet, may not be ready for us just yet.
The key to the universe lies dormant within the self, waiting to awaken through self-discovery ~ Taejoon Lee
When we are connected to the source of our being, we have a sense that all is perfect just the way it is, and we feel a sense of alignment of our selves physically, emotionally and spiritually. We seem to be moving into increasingly challenging times, and a stable connection with our higher selves seems all the more important.
We are always connected to our higher selves, but we don’t always hear its compassionate voice, unlike the voice of the fear-based ego. Your higher self knows everything about you, past, present and future. Nothing can really break the connection you have to this part of you, residing in the ether.
Your higher self may come to you purely as a voice, or you may get an ‘other worldly image’ of this extension of yourself. As long as the connection resonates for you, that is all that matters. It may even look just like you! Once you make the connection, you can ask your higher self to reconnect with you frequently. You will feel more in balance and your psychic abilities will increase, even when you are in the midst of a hectic day. You will access the genius within.
With the regular flow of communication with that other part of you, you will simply know when your higher self is trying to get your attention. In a reading, sometimes, my higher self takes me completely away from the track I am on with a customer at the time, giving me what seems like irrelevant information, but I will relay that information, because I have come to know that my higher self knows best.
Those who make an accurate, stable connection with their Higher Self truly awaken the genius within – tapping into a limitless reservoir of creativity, intelligence and flawless guidance available to each and every person. ~ David Wilcock
Many inventors, artists and musicians get their most brilliant work spontaneously, like sudden bursts of inspiration. For some these bursts of inspiration can come in the middle of the night. It can come at any time to inspire you, not to mention to bring the right people and situations into your life for the lessons you came to learn. Your higher self may communicate through dreams, visions or various synchronicities to get you to hear!
Below is a formula to help you connect to your higher self and feel more aligned. By setting a little time aside, you can tap in to your higher self and be steered in that intended direction you created when you designed your life plan. To quote my cynical husband; “You get aligned more often than I get my truck’s wheels aligned”!
Higher Self Meditation
1. Position yourself comfortably and close your eyes to relax.
2. Think about how your physical body is but only one aspect of you. You are about to access that perfect part of you which has journeyed with your through lifetimes. Your higher self grows in wisdom with every incarnation you share.
3. Become aware of your in-breath, and then your out-breath, then move your focus to your third eye. Your forehead is now like a movie screen – enjoy the footage that unfolds.
4. Imagine you have just walked through a forest, and you now find yourself on a beautiful open hillside. The setting is heavenly. Sense the hues and fragrances of nature at its most stunning. Try and really feel all aspects of this journey, including the ground underneath your feet and a summer breeze on your skin. Feel peaceful as you observe wild animals all around.
5. As you meander down the hillside, you sense beings, some taking on a more solid form than others. One being is loving and familiar, because you’ve known one another for lifetimes.
That being comes close and whispers something into your ear – it is a subtle message, but you know it is the information or answer you need.
6. You have connected to your higher self. Embrace that part of you and promise to return often to reconnect to the source of your being.
| PsychicAccess.com.Shani is a qualified practitioner in Reiki, aromatherapy, reflexology, body spin, and animal telepathy who received psychic development training at the Arthur Findlay College of Psychic Research in England. A published writer, her articles and predictions have appeared in several respected magazines and on psychic websites, and she has read for many celebrities and even heads of state in Africa. Though she was born in London, Shani has traveled the globe and has studied the art of African Mysticism, bringing her unique flavor to those seeking her incredible talents. Get a reading with Shani at |
2 Responses to “Connecting To Your Higher Self”
Leave a Reply