I wanted to set an intention for my evening meditation. I wanted to connect with my higher consciousness, and maybe even connect with my grandfather. I wanted to ask questions about death and what happens to our souls and consciousness. What do we perceive after we die?
After my meditation I took down some notes on things I wanted to share that I felt was important information. Before going to sleep I also set the intention to visit with my spirit guides to retrieve and receive any other information that could help shed some light on our life after death.
This is what I came up with.
Goodness is the only investment which never fails ~ Henry David Thoreau
Living in the now is what it is like for us after we die. There is no past, present or future, only sheer contentment in the now. Being fully present times a thousand is what I have experienced while allowing myself to connect and go there for a few moments. The confirmation I received from different sources was just that.
The perspective that I enjoyed while in the dream state is simple: Heaven, or the afterlife, is all about eternity and eternity has nothing to do with history from the past or anything that may come to pass. Observing myself in this state, I realized that this is a very different place than Earth. It is a very different universe or dimension of existence. In layman’s terms, Heaven is like graduation; it’s on top of everything else and to make it there is a great soul accomplishment.
The now is a very eternal feeling. I wanted to stay there in that very peaceful, tranquil existence and the feeling of love permeating all around. That is why they call it Heaven, because it is super heavenly!
Today I have this feeling of not worrying about time and just enjoying each moment and trying to connect with that feeling. The best way I can describe it is, we as humans are totally tied down, locked in, or rather chained to this man-made idea of time.
The answer, both while mediating and while dreaming or astral traveling, was the same. One must align their body with the fruits of the spirit, live a life full of love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness and self-control. All these attributes are necessary to enter into the kingdom of peace, love and joy where the Divine resides.
While I was dreaming, I saw many souls I knew in life who came to me. They were telling me how they wished they would have had faith and that they would have done certain things. They felt being a good person was enough, but it didn’t give them “the key.” Then a vision of a huge golden key appeared before me. It was the symbol for the key to the Kingdom of Heaven.
The battleline between good and evil runs through the heart of every man ~ Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn
Someone I knew in life then showed me this book and I knew what it was. As I read that book, I wanted to say to her, “Why didn’t you believe?” But she immediately turned into a flame and disappeared as if she was blown out. I was crying and felt deeply saddened for her. I awoke and realized I was literally crying, feeling sad that I would never see her again.
I prayed this morning and I asked spirit to answer some more questions I had about the afterlife – anything that can help my soul and the souls of those I love, as I definitely want my family and those I love to go and experience this Heaven after our physical bodies die. What I got this morning were these items:
1. There is indeed a war between good and evil. Evil is all around, it is changing souls, so we must live with caution and discernment.
2. Music and television is indeed two ways children are guided on the path of destruction, as it is causing the destruction of souls. It is causing people to hurt one another. Those who are not wearing the armor of spiritual protection basically are living as if their home’s doors are open for strangers to come in as they wish. By allowing ourselves to be entertained by media and music that promotes violence and sexual immorality, and is degrading to people and fuel hate, we damage the soul.
3. What is good is looked upon as bad, and what is bad is seen as good, so we are affected in ways that most don’t even realize. We are living in very challenging times and we must be vigilant, as evil is taking souls from God every single second.
4. I was shown the terrifying images of the opposite of Heaven and it was so frightening that I am mentally trying to block it out. It was so startling that I have been doing more of the things I already to, to keep myself protected from negative energy and thoughts, and praying for those I see who are going down, for lack of a more delicate way of putting it, going down the wrong path. Many souls are going with the way of the world and not of Heaven. I have seen things in people’s eyes that scare me and now I have a better understanding of what that is, it makes me sad and fearful for them.
Inside each of us, there is the seed of both good and evil. It’s a constant struggle as to which one will win. And one cannot exist without the other ~ Eric Burdon
5. The last note I wrote down is that we all still have time. Time to make good choices that lead our souls to an eternity of peace, love and joy. There are choices we must always make, and the choices we make either makes us go towards the light or dark. We have free will to make those choices.
We are all unique and have different ideas about religion and spirituality. One thing we can all agree on is that love is better than hate, good is better than evil, and what the different belief systems for the most part agree on is that light is better than darkness. The way we choose to use our words, the way we choose to think, and our deeds will determine if our eternity will be an eternity of light, or dark. The choice is our own.
I believe that faith and love, and being very careful who I spend time with, and what I choose as entertainment, will help me stay on the path of truth and light and keep positive energy around me. It will keep any and all negative entities away. I have found that there is much evil in this world trying to seek the ruin of souls in many different ways. I pray for this world and ask all those who read this to do the same. The world needs lots of prayer. If your not a praying person, please visualize peace on this planet or send good vibes.
| PsychicAccess.com.Moon Goddess is a third generation empathic healer and seer. She started to give healing readings to people more than 20 years ago. She has always been interested and studied all things metaphysical from a young age. Being hypersensitive she can feel and see things before they happen. Utilizing the Tarot, and with the help of her Guides, she is a source of support for many people all over the world. After he passed over, her grandfather kept his promise and came back to say goodbye and gave her the most amazing experience. Moon knows there truly is a Heaven, and it is wonderful! Sharing her experience has helped many people after they have lost someone, or anyone experiencing some form of grief. Get a reading with Moon Goddess now at |
Leave a Reply