Very recently, for a period of just a few days at around dusk, I kept on seeing dark shadow figures to my left, in my peripheral vision. These dark shadows would move quickly and, although not eerie, they were unlike what I usually witness when I see spirit. My Husky cross, Collie, is always sensitive to the presence of spirit in my work room, and I know from her stares at these dark shadows that she saw them too, but she wasn’t at all perturbed.
It occurred to me only a few days ago that during that brief period of witnessing the shadowy figures, a few chaotic days followed: a water heater burst, a generator went up in smoke, the washing machine seemed to have reprogrammed itself, my older dog was diagnosed with a tumor, my youngest dog ate some of my cash money, as well as other minor aggravations, like power outages.
What would your good do if evil didn’t exist, and what would the earth look like if all the shadows disappeared? ~ Mikhail Bulgakov
Shadow beings have been recorded as far back as before 1200 BC, and have been described as “energy thieves” or “energy vampires.” In other words, these inorganic beings can feed on our emotional energy and thrive on chaos.
I did a little research and discovered that a lot has been recorded on this paranormal phenomenon by people all over the world. Some say they’d seen shadow people wearing a shroud or a cloak, others report that they looked like red-eyed human beings. I didn’t sense anything that sinister, but some challenging issues presented themselves soon after their appearance. Perhaps they were poking fun about the dramas ahead of me!
The non-believers put this type of experience down to an overactive imagination, the side effects of drugs or medication, or even mental illness. I wasn’t on any of mind altering agents and I am no less sane than most people I know. The shadow beings I witnessed were around me for about three or four days, and it definitely was not my imagination.
Perhaps this unexplained phenomenon in my home could simply be due to the fact that I was particularly sensitive to beings from other dimensions at that time. Or maybe a few gadgets going ‘pop’ was just coincidence?
Shadow is ever besieged, for that is its nature. Whilst darkness devours, and light steals. And so one sees shadow ever retreat to hidden places, only to return in the wake of the war between dark and light ~ Steven Erikson
Should you feel you have been visited by shadow people, do protect yourself. It is true that other worldly energy can drain us, just like people do. It makes sense to wear our psychic protection anyway. To don your psychic protection:
1. Relax and breath in deeply through your nose.
2. Hold the breath in your solar plexus area, and breath out through your mouth.
3. Relax your neck and shoulders and rotate your neck clockwise, then anti-clockwise, five times either side.
4. Ask your angels and spirit guides for protection as you envision the divine white light of love and protection spinning gently from the top of your head to the tip of your toes, encompassing all of you as it spins around you. You can take this spinning light out as far as you wish and to whomever you wish to include, be it pets, homes, vehicles, and so forth.
5. Only fear can give negative entities energy, so do a little spring cleaning with a sage smudge stick, or even incense. If you find the smoke from your incense or smudge stick remains very dark in one particular spot, say out loud: “Be gone negativity from this home” and then imagine it going away through the window. Then affirm: “Only good, loving energy is welcome here”.
By the way, a concentration of dark smoke can simply relate to an area where human fighting or negative thoughts have taken place, so a clearing from time to time feels good anyway.
| PsychicAccess.com.Shani is a qualified practitioner in Reiki, aromatherapy, reflexology, body spin, and animal telepathy who received psychic development training at the Arthur Findlay College of Psychic Research in England. A published writer, her articles and predictions have appeared in several respected magazines and on psychic websites, and she has read for many celebrities and even heads of state in Africa. Though she was born in London, Shani has traveled the globe and has studied the art of African Mysticism, bringing her unique flavor to those seeking her incredible talents. Get a reading with Shani at |
2 Responses to “Shadow Beings Be Gone!”
Leave a Reply