What your passion is, is what your gift to the world is. So many of my clients ask me what would give them the greatest amount of happiness. Sometimes I will look at their birth chart or just share what I’m picking up intuitively.
Often I will also share ways they can find out what their gifts are all on their own. There are a few steps:
1. Find your true nature beyond thought form. To regain awareness of being and to abide in that state of “feeling-realization” is enlightenment. It’s here where we connect to our true self. It’s here we can find out what makes us most happiest. It’s an inner knowing!
When I chased after money, I never had enough. When I got my life on purpose and focused on giving of myself and everything that arrived into my life, then I was prosperous ~ Wayne Dyer
2. You must separate yourself from what you were told by others that you should, or even shouldn’t be doing. Instead entertain the ideas that come to you, from within, from your true nature, your inner guidance. You will know the difference.
3. Once you have connected with what makes you most happy, and what your passion is, then you will begin to discover what your gifts are. Sometimes what we want to do and share with the world and others is something we need to work at, and if it’s your passion you will work hard at doing what you love. Then your light will shine so brightly and the reward will be doing what you love no matter if you make money at it or not.
4. Surround yourself with those that build you up an support you in what you want to do. Those are the people that are your angels on earth that help guide you along your journey in doing what you love. Those are the people that are here to help you bring light to the world and to connect with other like minded people. Once you know your true calling on this planet, whatever it may be, everything else just falls into place.
5. Don’t force it. Just know what you are supposed to do and do it. Remember our thoughts are seeds. Plant good seeds. Focus on your gifts and passions and give yourself positive affirmations every day. Say, “I can and will do this, because that is my gift to the world. It’s how I will contribute to society and the betterment of the world.”
I have one life and one chance to make it count for something… My faith demands that I do whatever I can, wherever I am, whenever I can, for as long as I can with whatever I have to try to make a difference ~ Jimmy Carter
Finally, when we are doing what we love, whatever that may be, we are able to connect with others in a real way. As we are being and sharing our true nature and true self with other people, we notice beauty more. We connect with everyone and everything in a new, more authentic way. We recognize it is the love that we have and offer up through our talents and gifts that we connect with a higher level of consciousness, and our creativity, joy and inner peace is just amplified.
It all arises from awakening to why we are here. We all have gifts that we brought with us to this planet. What are your Gifts?
| PsychicAccess.com.Moon Goddess is a third generation empathic healer and seer. She started to give healing readings to people more than 20 years ago. She has always been interested and studied all things metaphysical from a young age. Being hypersensitive she can feel and see things before they happen. Utilizing the Tarot, and with the help of her Guides, she is a source of support for many people all over the world. After he passed over, her grandfather kept his promise and came back to say goodbye and gave her the most amazing experience. Moon knows there truly is a Heaven, and it is wonderful! Sharing her experience has helped many people after they have lost someone, or anyone experiencing some form of grief. Get a reading with Moon Goddess now at |
Leave a Reply