Firstly, you may wish to begin with a little de-cluttering. If you are accustomed to being surrounded by loads of personal belongings, it may take a little while adjusting to having more open space, but you will enjoy the openness as you allow new material things and experiences to fill, what you temporarily feel is a bit of a void.
Do follow your heart though should you like your environment to be filled with objects, but make sure those treasured items have good memories attached to them and that they are functional – a broken clock would be non-functional.
In every aspect of life, purity and holiness, cleanliness and refinement, exalt the human condition . . . Even in the physical realm, cleanliness will conduce to spirituality ~ Abdu’ul-Baha
And next is the Spiritual Spring Clean and the important task of removing psychic grime, for even if you can’t see it, you will most likely ‘feel’ where the atmosphere is grubby. Psychic dirt sneaks into our homes every day. We bring it in on our bodies, and on our clothes and belongings. Deposits other people bring in, as well as any baggage they are carrying are also brought in, and can add to heavy energy in our homes.
As emotional beings we carry a lot of heavy emotions, the effects of telepathic thoughts and tension where arguments have been experienced. We bring home the residue of what we have picked up from the world out there, without even realizing it.
Ingredients for your Spiritual Spring Clean
- A bowl of ‘charged’ water. You can ‘charge’ a bowl of water by leaving it next to a window. Ideally the water should be allowed to stand for enough time to absorb both sun and moon energy.
- A birch broom or a bunch of birch twigs.
Method for your Spiritual Spring Clean
- Take a few moments to breathe deeply, and center yourself until you feel a sense of calm engulf your whole being.
- Try to absorb the energies in the room, being open to the emotions each room conjures.
- With a birch broom or a bunch of birch twigs, move from room to room, sweeping the floor space and touching all objects with the birch, as you imagine negative energy being swept away.
- Once you’re done with the touching and sweeping, prop the birch up against your front door – this encourages positive energy to enter.
- The next step is to bless and seal your home with the ‘charged’ water. You can focus on the water and say – “I hereby bless this space, clearing it of all negativity and allowing in only those who bring in love and harmony.
- Now, with your fingertips, sprinkle the water throughout the cleansed space, avoiding anything electrical as you go along. Do the same around any openings (doors & windows), saying “I purify and charge this portal” as you do so.
- End with “And so it is” – as a sealing confirmation.
If you are about to put your house on the market, giving it a psychic cleansing will help potential buyers feel the clean, good energy you’ve charged your home with.
| PsychicAccess.com.Shani is a qualified practitioner in Reiki, aromatherapy, reflexology, body spin, and animal telepathy who received psychic development training at the Arthur Findlay College of Psychic Research in England. A published writer, her articles and predictions have appeared in several respected magazines and on psychic websites, and she has read for many celebrities and even heads of state in Africa. Though she was born in London, Shani has traveled the globe and has studied the art of African Mysticism, bringing her unique flavor to those seeking her incredible talents. Get a reading with Shani at |
One Response to “Spiritual Spring Clean”
Leave a Reply