Working as a psychic, energy healer, spiritual teacher and Kundalini Yoga instructor, I have heard many *stories about alien experiences from clients and students.
These stories have all been told to me by people I trust and who I feel are sane, sober and honest. Some of them had never told anyone of their experiences, for fear that they would be deemed insane or judged, or thought of as a fraud. I believe this gives even more credibility to their stories, since they have no motive or reward for lying to me.
In the meantime I have also had my own experience with what I believe was an alien, who was also a changeling. It was literally like something from a Star Trek episode. Yes, indeed.
By any estimate, there are may millions of people on this planet who have had a powerful UFO experience. They cannot and will not be silenced indefinitely ~ Richard Dolan
Now, I do not drink, smoke pot, or take drugs. I do not even drink coffee! And, I can assure you that I am quite sane. Fortunately, my encounter was shared with a friend who was very skeptical and did not believe in God, reincarnation, aliens or anything metaphysical. One can hardly find a better witness than that!
The two of us were driving down a straight, simple road at about 11:30pm at night. There were no turns, or trees, or anything blocking the view for at least a mile. No fog, nor rain. It was a crystal clear night.
In one split second a person “appeared” and I mean, just “appeared” only about ten feet in front of us in the lane we were driving (I was in the far right lane). I swerved not to hit the person. Look, I am a medium and I have seen people from the other side appear and disappear in a flash, but this was very different. It also looked very different. And it felt different.
I asked my friend if he knew what that was. He said something that surprised me, considering his personality and belief system. He said, “I don’t know, but it definitely wasn’t human.”
He said to him it looked like a woman had appeared out of nowhere right in front of us. She seemed to be hitchhiking, with a Cheshire cat smile on her face that sent chills up his spine. Her mouth was twice the size of actress Julia Roberts and covered most of her face. She had glasses on that had beams of light shooting out of them like two flashlights. It was evil-looking!
“Well,” I assured him, “that’s exactly what I saw.” I reiterated how I saw the same thing, going over it detail by detail, and then added “and she had long, blonde hair”.
The only thing that scares me more than space aliens is the idea that there aren’t any space aliens. We can’t be the best that creation has to offer. I pray we’re not all there is. If so, we’re in big trouble ~ Ellen DeGeneres
He said, “Wait? You saw long, blonde hair?”
I said, “Yes.”
He said, “Uhm, I saw short black hair.”
I said, “How weird.”
Weird, especially since he had short black hair and I have long blonde hair. This “person” was able to make us each see something that we could relate to. We both agreed it had no eyes as far as we could see, but there was about 75% of the face taken up my that chilling, disturbing, disingenuous and clearly manipulative Cheshire cat smile. The other 25% of the face were just those enormous beams of light for eyes. Neither of us saw a nose.
Let me assure you, I have lived in that area for 26 years. No one ever hitchhikes on that street! And certainly not at 11:30pm at night. And I don’t know of any hitchhiker who has the power to “beam down” in a split second.
When I meditated and prayed that night, I asked what it was. I was told it was not a ghost. It was not a human. It was from another place and dimension.
While it makes a great story now, I can tell you I have never been more freaked out and terrified. I know it had evil intentions. I know it would have caused us harm had we actually let it in the car. Neither my friend nor I have ever forgotten that night. It was the night we encountered the Alien.
* In my next blog I will share some of the detailed and interesting stories about alien encounters I have had the privilege of hearing from clients and students.
| PsychicAccess.com.Satya lives in Northern California and is a natural Clairvoyant, Empath, Conduit, teacher, author, animal lover, healer, Reiki Master and an advanced yoga instructor. She has provided valuable psychic assistance to Hollywood stars, athletes, and everyone else in-between. A multi-layered Intuitive, with many unique gifts at her disposal, she can give you a doorway into the past as well as a gateway to a happier future. With her long distance energy work, she provides healing for people and animals too! She instantly spots karmic connections from past lives that directly affect current situations, helping clients to move through them quickly. For accurate solutions on just about any pressing problem, you can find Satya at |
Leave a Reply