It is all available to you, but I really cannot describe how I feel what I do.
The definition of ‘clean empathy’ is based on someone who is almost completely unbiased and open minded regarding people’s successes and failures, as opposed to some ‘dirty’ energies coming from people who do not have real perspective on their own lives, thus altering their own perception of truths.
A person who may not be a ‘clean empath’ may pick up certain information, but they will either amplify or distort the message, and often become overly involved with you, or overly concerned about what people think of them, or what you think of them, sometimes manipulating in order to get.
It’s not so much the journey that’s important; as is the way that we treat those we encounter and those around us, along the way ~ Jeremy Aldana
As a cleaner energy empath you will:
- Sense what someone feels.
- Understand the underlying fear and their motivations.
- Learn to feel your own emotions.
- Perceive ‘mind texts’ which are unfettered by internet traffic or fear of expression.
- Begin to understand people in group dynamics.
- Find it easier to forgive.
- Be able to erect appropriate boundaries against people who will try and drain you, because you will recognize this potential.
- See when people are cold. You will not excuse it.
- See when people cannot be trusted. At this stage, with just once glance and I can see like a window into their present emotional state.
- Realize you don’t have to trust people – a clean empath does not have to do so until they have met someone of their caliber.
- Be more discerning.
- Feel like nurturing only those who nurture you; and you may feel like nurturing those people less. You will nurture them appropriately to your mutual benefit. This is because in a good relationship it is wiser to allow someone to come to their own conclusions, and learn their own lessons.
- Not be a push-over. The term empathy and compassion do not encompass tolerating abuse.
- Acutely feel how others feel about your decisions, but because you will see who has a better understanding of themselves, and see when those who do not are changing, if they do. You may reject any gossip, opinions, accusations or lies. This is a true place of power.
- Become very certain about yourself through your acute understanding – and by this I mean – by truly putting yourself in someone’s position, and remembering that any feeling leveraged against you which is negative may not be ‘the truth’ but the other person’s distortion of their own opinion, and since you will notice this again and again, you will learn to affirm yourself against such negative values.
- Not want to manipulate others, because you will understand the value of letting other’s learn their life lessons.
To embrace suffering culminates in greater empathy, the capacity to feel what it is like for the other to suffer, which is the ground for unsentimental compassion and love ~ Stephen Batchelor
Keep the above in mind and you are on your way, but remember this too – many of the best empaths have suffered tremendously, and I would have to comment that people who cannot understand your suffering may not have been through it, they are probably not empaths at this point at all.
You cannot just ‘become an empath’ by flying through life, or by skirting corners. So this secret – this key – is only available to those who wish to understand themselves and other people, with good life experience, and the healthy perspective to apply it to one’s relationships.
© Carmen Miro 2011
| PsychicAccess.com.Carmen’s waking dreams have provided accurate glimpses into the future for celebrities as well as political and international figures. Her non-judgmental, Empathic approach, as well as her unique method of Tarot reading, affords her the reputation as a groundbreaker in her field. This European born Canadian is the first online psychic to promote the idea of Empathy and emotional thought transference, and she has written a great deal on the subject. For a comprehensive Intuitive reading that will transform your life, you can find Carmen at |
Leave a Reply