In the first article in this series I shared how a client inspired me to write this blog about the need for healing sleep.
Here are some of the things I shared with her that can also help you with getting better, more healing sleep.
The following are some tried and true remedies that can help you get some really good sleep, but please do consult your physician before trying any of these:
1. Magnesium, helps relax the muscles in the body and alleviates headaches.
2. Lavender is a very relaxing essential oil that helps me to fall asleep every night. It’s one of my favorite oils. It calms the mind and is a lot like a chemical free sedative. Personally, I love Lavender!
Sleep is the golden chain that ties health and our bodies together ~ Thomas Dekker
3. Valerian is a herb that reduces stress and anxiety, and like Lavender it helps one to fall asleep. I love a cup of Valerian tea.
3. Vetiver is a wonderful herbal sedative that helps improve sleep quality. I like to put a few drops on my temple and wrists before going to sleep.
4. Meditation is hands down one of the best ways to calm yourself throughout the day. Twenty minutes in the morning and twenty minutes at night can really improve the quality of your day’s activities and nightly dream weaving, so you can get the most out of both.
5. Get rid of the drama and chaos in your life, If it is a job situation you dislike then find something better. Look for something you enjoy, find your passion and do that! Also, get rid of the negative people in your life. Avoid those who drain you and weigh you down. If they are constantly negative and creating dis-ease in your life, get rid of them before you find yourself getting the same news my client’s sister received about her having heart disease.
In my next blog I will share some final thoughts to wrap up this three part series about sleep and how important it is to get a good night’s rest. If reading this blog will improve your life or the life of someone you love, it was well worth my time writing it.
This is the final part in a three part series of blogs entitled Have A Good Night! If you have not read the other two articles you can find them here:
| PsychicAccess.com.Moon Goddess is a third generation empathic healer and seer. She started to give healing readings to people more than 20 years ago. She has always been interested and studied all things metaphysical from a young age. Being hypersensitive she can feel and see things before they happen. Utilizing the Tarot, and with the help of her Guides, she is a source of support for many people all over the world. After he passed over, her grandfather kept his promise and came back to say goodbye and gave her the most amazing experience. Moon knows there truly is a Heaven, and it is wonderful! Sharing her experience has helped many people after they have lost someone, or anyone experiencing some form of grief. Get a reading with Moon Goddess now at |
Leave a Reply