A number of clients have asked me how astrology can be used to determine a good time to have elective surgery. It does very much depend on the person’s natal chart, but here are some general guidelines for planning the timing of surgery and what to avoid.
When not to have surgery
1. Never when the Moon is in Virgo, Gemini, Pisces, or Sagittarius.
2. Never five days before, or after a Full Moon
3. Not when the Moon is void, of course, because it poses a high risk for complications.
I would like to see the day when somebody would be appointed surgeon somewhere who had no hands, for the operative part is the least part of the work ~ Harvey Cushin
4. Not on a part of the body ruled by the signs through which the Sun and Moon are transiting at that time.
5. Never when the Moon is within 17 degrees of the natal Sun, Moon, or Mars in your chart, or when it is combust.
6. Never when the Moon is opposite (180 degrees), square (90 degrees), or in conjunct (150 degrees) to the natal or transiting Sun, Mars, Saturn, Neptune, Uranus, or Pluto
7. Not when Mercury or Mars is retrograde
Good times for surgery
8. The best time for surgery is five days before, or five days after a New Moon. This may offer you a reduced chance of swelling.
9. Surgery is also best performed when the Moon is in Taurus, Leo, Scorpio, or Aquarius.
10. The best time is when the Moon is sextile or trine natal, progressed, or transiting Venus, Mars or Jupiter.
If you ever need assistance with planning the astrological timing of your medical procedures, please feel free to contact me at PsychicAccess.com.
| Born a medium, Steve is a member of the Spiritualist’s National Union and a certified Angel Therapy Practitioner®. He has given public and private readings since childhood and has studied mediumship all of his life. Steve has amazed clients around the world with the accuracy of his mediumship and psychic ability. His private readings provide inspiring evidence from the spirit world combined with empowering spiritual guidance. One of Steve’s greatest passions is helping people understand their personalities, life purposes, and greatest natural talents in order to define their dreams and create the future. Steve believes that we each have a unique life purpose combined with an innate set of talents and opportunities to make the world a better place. He is an avid believer in the law of attraction, the power of the subconscious mind and our ability to create whatever we choose.|
Get a reading from Steve at PsychicAccess.com
Leave a Reply