If you are in a relationship or hope to create one, here are some important ingredients for a wonderful romance:
1. Fire signs combine really well with other fire signs. Fire also combines well with air. It does not mix well with earth or water.
2. Air signs combine really well with other air signs. Air also combines well with fire. It does not mix well with earth or water.
3. Earth signs combine really well with other earth signs. Earth also combines well with water. It does not mix well with fire or air.
I will look on the stars and look on thee, and read the page of thy destiny ~ Letitia Elizabeth Landon
4. Water signs combine really well with other water signs. Water also combines well with earth. It does not mix well with fire or air.
Remember to analyze how much of each element is in a person’s chart rather than making assumptions about their Sun sign. When you compare yourself with a partner or prospective partner, avoid this common pitfall of astrology. The Sun sign is but one part of a person.
5. Venus and Mars in the same element leads to a great physical connection. These two planets in the same sign would be great; and they are at the same degree of the same sign… mind-blowing!
6. Your ascendant represents your personality. Your descendant represents what you need in a partner. A partner with a good dose of your descendant (or at least its element) is very promising.
Don’t forget that wonderful and long-lasting relationships also include the following three ingredients:
7. Physical harmony
8. Mental harmony
9. Spiritual harmony
10. Lastly, the most successful relationships include a joint commitment to self-understanding and self-actualization.
The concept of finding one’s soulmate is deeply spiritual. When consciousness separates from the Godhead to descend through the realms of existence below, it splits into two parts that each go their own way to evolve through experience. When each of the two parts have evolved sufficiently, they find each other once again to continue their ascension back home to the Godhead. This is the origin of the term “my other half”.
We don’t necessarily find our other halves in this lifetime, for it is just one of many experiences of consciousness. But, most of us do want to experience love and partnership in the physical world.
We need not feel ashamed of flirting with the zodiac. The zodiac is well worth flirting with ~ D.H. Lawrence
In-depth astrology is a wonderful way to unravel the mysteries of life. The natal chart is a map of the soul which outlines where we have experienced pleasure and pain, as we have evolved through our many experiences of consciousness. It enables us to decode pretty much everything about ourselves throughout our lifetimes.
The art of Synastry involves analyzing the dynamic between two individuals. It is a highly sophisticated way of understanding a relationship and establishing harmonious love.
To reiterate how powerful and accurate good astrology is, let me tell you that I get inquiries about economics, warfare, politics, health, lawsuits, and criminal cases. I share this with you to demonstrate that metaphysics is not just mumbo-jumbo.
Relationship astrology also goes far beyond mere Sun sign compatibility. The archetypes of every sign of the Zodiac and planet are present within you. It is misleading to say “he is a Capricorn” just because his Sun is under the sign of Capricorn. It is far more accurate to understand what is known as astrodynes. Astro means “star” and dyne means “power”. We should determine how much power we have in each sign of the zodiac.
Let me give you an example: My Sun is in Capricorn and it is true that the archetype of the Sun (one’s core or power center) is very much in Capricorn in my case. If you ask my friends where I am, they will probably be correct in stating that I am working. However, the Sun is one of the weaker planets in my chart and Capricorn is one of my less prominent signs of the Zodiac. I am in truth much more an Aquarian, because I have four planets under this sign. If you ever want your own astrodyne breakdown or a relationship reading, please feel free to contact me at PsychicAccess.com.
About The Author: Born a medium, Steve is a member of the Spiritualist's National Union and a certified Angel Therapy Practitioner®. He has given public and private readings since childhood and has studied mediumship all of his life. Steve has amazed clients around the world with the accuracy of his mediumship and psychic ability. His private readings provide inspiring evidence from the spirit world combined with empowering spiritual guidance. One of Steve's greatest passions is helping people understand their personalities, life purposes, and greatest natural talents in order to define their dreams and create the future. Steve believes that we each have a unique life purpose combined with an innate set of talents and opportunities to make the world a better place. He is an avid believer in the law of attraction, the power of the subconscious mind and our ability to create whatever we choose.
Leave a Reply