As I was doing a reading a couple of weeks ago, I noticed how negatively a young mother was speaking of her 12 year old. And in the reading we did see that beautiful, confused child having difficulties. So, in a follow-up mail, I sent her some of the things to always remember to say to her child.
1. I love you. Nothing that will happen will ever make me stop loving you.
2. You are wonderful. I look at you in amazement. Not just at what you can do, but who you are.
3. It’s okay to be sad, or to cry. People cry for all kinds of reasons: when they are hurt, sad, glad, worried, angry, afraid, or lonely.
Children have more need of models than of critics ~ Carolyn Coats
4. You’ve made a mistake. That is okay. All of us make mistakes. The important thing is how we can fix it? I’ll work with you to fix it.
5. You did the right thing. That was scary or hard. I am proud of you; you should be too.
6. I’m sorry. Forgive me. I made a mistake. I will work to fix it and do better.
There is no love contained in negative remarks or criticism. Love is what heals and directs us into a positive path. Remember, positive remarks and reassurance works so much better than criticism and anger.
About The Author: Julia Marie started studying seriously with a Master Astrologer and Tarot Teacher after a near-death experience changed her life. She became a professional tarot reader and astrologer four years later. Julia Marie has been professionally consulting and teaching Astrology and Tarot for over 25 years. She currently enjoys her own full time practice in the Texas, Oklahoma and Arkansas area. Spirit and Spirit Guides actively channel the information to her which you need to live your life in love, abundance, peace and happiness. Her goal is to help those people that God places in her path. You can get a psychic reading from Julia Marie at PsychicAccess.com.
Leave a Reply